Production Technician – Fine Assembly
MEECO Inc. seeks a highly focused, quality-oriented Production Technician for Fine Assembly of our products. If you are skilled in intricate and precise assembly, and are familiar working in a lab environment, we would love to meet you and discuss our opportunity.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Performing high-precision assembly with tight tolerances
- Handling precious metal wire (cleaning, winding, sealing)
- Maintaining a clean and organized working environment
- Working in a Class 1000 clean room, following MEECO’s clean room protocols (Don’t worry – no banny suit or mask required)
- General support for a wide variety of activities related to on-going production, special projects, and introduction of new products
- Experience in high-precision assembly with excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to follow work instruction accurately and efficiently
- 2-5 years relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
In continuous operation since 1948, MEECO Inc. makes prized analytical equipment that serves an array of markets, including high purity, industrial, medical and natural gases, semiconductor manufacturing, and more. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with friendly, open, but purposeful working environment. Convenient to PA turnpike. Send resume (only PDF accepted) to MEECO Inc., HR Department or Fax to 215-343-4194 or apply on line.
|Experience Required||2-5 years relevant work experience preferred||Education Required||High school graduate||Job Type||Employee||Job Status||Full Time||Hours/Shifts||Standard Day|