If you care about the future of U.S. manufacturing, and like to work with intricate and precise assembly, please contact us. We seek a production technician who is highly focused and also has “great hands”. If you qualify, we would love to meet you and discuss our opportunity.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Performing high-precision assembly with tight tolerances
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Maintaining a clean and organized working environment
- Working in a Class 1000 clean room, following MEECO’s clean room protocols
- General support for a wide variety of activities related to on-going production, special projects, and introduction of new products
- Experience in high-precision assembly with excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to follow work instruction accurately and efficiently
- 2-5 years relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
In continuous operation since 1948, MEECO Inc. makes prized analytical equipment that serves an array of markets, including high purity, industrial, medical and natural gases, semiconductor manufacturing, and more. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with friendly, open, but purposeful working environment. Convenient to PA turnpike. Please submit your resume (only PDF accepted) Here for consideration or fax to: 215-343-4194.
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years relevant work experience preferred|
|Education Required||High school graduate|
|Job Status||Full Time|